Friday, February 6, 2009

New Adventure for Holden

Holden has had a few adventures in february 2009 so far.

Last weekend, Holden, our friend Megs and I drove to Maryland.  The "guys" stayed back to teach. It was a great visit and a re-charge for me.  Holden played lots of hockey with Diddy, "squeezed" Mom-Mom laughed at 6:00 am with Mom-mom (it woke me up and I laid in bed smiling) Holden played with his cousins, Trevor, Meredith and Nolan and for the first time, played unsupervised with Nolan. They even shared a few moments in Mom-Mom's foot stool cube reading books and playing.  It was nice to see.   Betty enjoyed herself.  Megs never unwrapped from the snowman blanket even though it was warmer down there.  Aunt Amy and Uncle Scott cooked a wonderful breakfast on Sunday.  I especially loved the oatmeal.  

This week (2/9/09) Holden starts at The Blue Giraffe.  He will be in the sophomore class with Ms Danielle.  Kyle and I are more nervous than Holden.  We know he will be fine, it is just an adjustment for us.  

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to Holden tomorrow and let us know how it goes at the new school!

    ReplyDelete