Those who have experienced it, know it very well and wish to NEVER feel the pain again. After having MacKenzie, I started to have pain that we originally thought was gas... the pain would come and go. At first, I could walk it off. The pain was so bad, I could not take a deep breath. The first attack - THANK GOD Mom Mom and Diddy were here.... after several attacks, I went to the internet like everyone else. I self diagnosed a gallbladder issue. I thought that it would get better with time... pregnant women have issues with their gallbladder so do those who suddenly lose alot of weight. I fit right in.
Long story short..I had scheduled an appointment to meet with the surgeon on Monday and Sunday night at 1:30am ended up in the ER with pain that would not go away.... got admitted and again THANK GOD for Mom Mom. 3 days later, I came home without the gallbladder.
The positive side is that I was pumping prior and MacKenzie took the bottle without any hesitation.
No comments:
Post a Comment