Sunday, December 28, 2008

End of 2008 reflection

One of my favorite christmas morning shots.. all of my guys . 


As I sit here, I think about all that happened in 2008.  The good and the not so good.  A lot has happened.  Kyle got hired by the Town of Tonawanda as a PT paramedic, along with FT with Mercy Flight and PT with lake Plains.  Jen is still working for Buffalo Heart Group.  Holden is enjoying daycare, Bowie likes the relaxation M-F.  Along with the work news, we did manage to go camping a few times.. most of the time it rained - Thank God for the pop-up. I can't imagine trying to get Holden to stop touching the sides of the tent.. :-)  We had family adventures to get a pumpkin, to pick out a christmas tree and even have a snow ball fight or two.  

We miss our friends in Maine.  We could have really used a "misfit" christmas this year. I also my family this holiday season. 

I sit here thinking about 2009.  I have a few resolutions- in no specific order... 
1st. - Be more patient with Holden. I forget that he is only 2 and has a lot of energy and exploration to do.

2nd. Finish all my home projects. 

3rd. Spend more quality time as a family. I need to stop and smell the roses and enjoy Kyle and Holden.  




No comments:

Post a Comment